My husband and I have two boys. Chester will be four in May and Ruger is one and a half. They are covered in hair but I think they look a lot like me. So no human children yet, but I really think I'll love them as much as I do my dogs! :) Chester is very fast and agile, his jumping and swimming abilities are quite impressive. His eyes are superior and he is both intent and intense. He definitely has separation issues- we got him at 5 months old and he had 2 previous owners. Ruger wants to be outside whether you are or not, but he depends on his big brother Chester as he is a bit of a scardy cat. Ruger is a huge raw brute force with a really good nose. He isn't as fast as Chester, but he is more steadfast. Nothing deters him from his work (retrieving)! Ruger was not a natural swimmer unlike Chester. Though he now swims very well, Ruger had a slow start as you can see from the 1 1/2min. video below.
Learning to Swim









3 comments:
I love this picture of your boys! It's awesome of Chester and I forgot how cute a puppy Ruger was.(he still is cute)
Everything looks great by the way...
love your title!
Welcome to the Blogger world Rebecca! I hope you don't mind me sneaking in and finding you. I went from Trey and Meshan's page to Markelle's, and now yours.
I'm going to add your link onto my page, so that I can keep up with what's new in your life!
Come check out our page, if you want!
shermanites.blogspot.com
Brian Sherman
hey becca, markelle helped talk me into bloggin with her...so like a new blog stalker i had to check out your blogspot...i must say your dogs are freakin cute :)
i like the way you set everything up too, very cute....mine is pretty simple and boring...and markelle is ironicly my only friend!
Post a Comment