So my sister tagged me, I'm supposed to list 20 reasons why I suck- shouldn't be too hard! The part that will be hard is not repeating the same stuff my sister said. (It's crazy how alike we are!)
1. I stress way too much! What if my patient can't afford treatment? What if I came across as rude? What if I hurt someones feelings? Do I suck as a wife? What if people think I talk too much...
2. I want people to like me and I go out of my way to accomplish this! It's a necessity to have every patient like me and think I did a good job. It wouldn't suck if I didn't care so much.
3. Talk too much- I say whatever pops into my head- good or bad. I need to be more thoughtful in what I say. My talking often escalates and I can get pretty loud and excited. I usually blame it on being a middle child!
4. Too trusting- I found myself feeling sorry for an inmate that came into work the other day. I was sad and embarrassed for him not knowing anything about him. I have also given several hitchhikers a ride at different times.
5. I always have an opinion and never fail to voice it. I have been known to give a lot of advice- not necessarily asked for. I wish I could just listen and absorb and not always have something to say about everything!
6. I become easily absorbed in TV/books/computer. You can try to talk to me when I'm into something, but I will completely tune you out! My poor husband was on his own when I was into the Twilight Series, I didn't talk to him, cook for him, nothing!
7. I have a bad temper! I can go from happy and sweet to mean and hateful in the blink of an eye. I usually get over it fast and I'm apologetic, but I tend to offend my husband first. Sorry babe!
8. I hit the snooze about 8 times before I actually get out of bed. I was hoping that once I got married, I would be able to jump out of bed when my husband did; however, I have trained him to sleep in- Dang!
9. I never keep track of my phone. This really bugs some people, I can go days and never realize that my phone isn't with me. I'll call you back, but I may not get the message for a few days!
10. I complain about "doing everything". I'm working on accepting that it's okay if my efforts go unrecognized. I tend to be resentful if my husband doesn't willingly pitch in or acknowledge my work.
11. I could live in my pajamas! I can go all day in my robe and Uggs, it really takes effort to get in the shower and get dressed when I don't have anywhere pressing to be.
12. I don't get my dogs out as much as I should. I wish I would get them out rain or shine everyday.
13. I don't keep in touch. There are many people I consider friends that I haven't talked to or seen in many years. :(
14. If there is no trashcan by the door of the public restroom, I will either aim for one from the door, or throw it on the ground! (I don't want to contaminate my hands)
15. I have a shopping problem. I find great deals (especially on the internet) and think I have to have them. All the deals add up, I overspend and make things harder than they need to be.
16. I believe strongly that it is important to stretch everyday and workout regularly, but I only do it sporadically. (Pilate's is my favorite- stretching and toning!)
17. I am forgetful. It ranges from simple daily tasks to important dates and information. At times I am downright dumb!
18. I always show up empty handed. Okay, I've been married nearly 5 years and I'm 27- time to think ahead and make something to bring to parties. I stress the whole way there that I didn't bring anything.
19. I'm bad with birthdays:( I usually think of my loved ones on their day and leading up to it, but by the time I get a chance to call them I have forgotten. I will try to be better!
20. I don't send thank yous. My sister in law Meshan is so thoughtful- she acknowledges every small favor. It makes you feel loved and appreciated to get thank yous. I really want to work on this!
I tag Yolanda!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Yeah, I Suck!
Posted by Rebecca at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
I really enjoyed reading these...they definitely are all you! I especially like the one where you always throw the paper towel you opened the door with toward the vicinity of the trashcan and hope it goes in! hehe I do that too.
I am so glad you have a blog...I wouldn't have thought so, but it has even helped me get to know you better! I love you.
sorry its me again, but I just had to comment on #8. You are the WORST at that! I totally had a flash back of laying in bed (not needing to get up for anything) and hearing your damn buzzer go off for over thirty minutes! I remember thinking anytime now it will stop...but nope it never did. I think it is still going off! Holy cow I forgot about that--it used to make me sooooo mad! haha
Hi Becca
I love your blog hope you don't mind me snooping, Hawaii is going to be a good time bet you can't wait,
Emily(Brown)Lindsey
Hey sis, I just wanted to tell you how pretty you look in your avatar. I love that picture!
Becca, Woman I have been missing you! What the heck you totally dropped off the face of the earth. How have you been? Would love to se you one of these yrs! Check out our blog www.calaubsbryn.blogspot.com
Love, holly
Okay so I finally did it. I answered your tag. Sorry it took so long. I loved reading yours. It was fun.
Slacker!
You are further behind in posts then I am.
Sometimes I find it better to just sum up everything you have missed, and start from scratch!
Ready...Set....!
I didn't think it was rude. It was actually fun in a way because you realize what small things mean such a big deal sometimes. I was laughing when I read the whole paper towel-door thing on yours because I so do that and if they have those stupid hand dryers and no paper towels I always use a part of my shirt that I don't think I will ever really touch. Funny. Hope you are doing good and enjoying not such cold weather.
Becca, I will be making a trip up to Durango soon, We should have lunch. My email address is hollz143@yahoo.com Email me your number so I can get a hold fo you better.
Post a Comment