Okay so we already went, but I'm not the most consistent when it comes to blogging!My parents got us all a trip to Disneyland for Christmas! We got on the Amtrak on December 27th at around 8:00 pm. in Gallup, NM. (The train was about an hour late, and it was about 11 degrees outside!) The kids were in their jammies waiting for the train to take them on their long awaited trip to Disneyland- the happiest place on Earth! Clara was not without her lipstick!
Clara was rather comfortable in the lounge cars where we stayed the first couple of hours, she was all wired- hamming it up for her audience-Bo and me.
We were all able to go!Dad, Mom, Trey, Meshan, Jonas,Clara, Sonora, Atticus, Brent, Markelle, Jackson, Bo, Becca, and even Grandma and Grandpa Libby came! Foutz party of 15! We got to Fullerton-out finaldestination around 8:00 am. I think we were all under the impression we could go to our rooms to shower and get ready before we did anything- the kids were in their p.j.s and I was in the equivalent! After already over 24 hours in the same clothes we were rather sad we weren't allowed to check in until 4:00 that evening! Well with nowhere to go, we had to take the shuttle to Disneyland! The kids changed and I at least got to brush my teeth!
Trey, Meshan, and their little ducks four! Waiting for our shuttle to take us to Disneyland! And at long last.... our first line of 45 min.- Peter Pan!
Aren't we lovely? We were getting ready to ride the tea cups, I got super nauseated and panicky Clara however, loved it and threw her hands up in the air, how does she know to do that? Nora's big trusting eyes crack me up in the photo below- she loved the tea cups too!
It was after this our third ride of the day at about 1:30 that my mother said this had already been "the longest freakin happiest day of my life!"Aww, much better! Day 2 we were all showered and ready to go! Jack loved Disneyland, he stood up at the front of his stroller and danced and clapped his hands nearly all day. Disneyland is a super busy place, just Jack's stlye!
In our ears!!!Day 3 atDisneyland! Bo and I left early by ourselves and got to ride Space Mountain before the park officially opened! We then hit Matterhorn and then met everyone else for their first ride of the morning It's a Small World!
This was how Meshan spent a large percentage of her trip! Hopefully it was worth it to her, she was such a soldier getting drug around for miles and miles everyday after just giving birth!
It was Grandma and Grandpa's first trip to Disneyland, I think they had lots of fun!
Day 4 at Disney!
Getting a decent picture of Jonas was really tough, he thought it was more fun to makefaces and listen to me beg for a smile!
Clara was way into her Disney trip! She collected pins, wore her ears and purse everyday! After every ride "that was my favorite!" We spent time at California adventure as well! The kids liked most of the rides there, but we took them on the Hollywood Tower of Terror and Clara informed me "it was like a nightmare! It was my worst, worst, WORST ride!"
This really is the happiest place on earth!
This is how my dad spent the majority of his days! This was dad and Jack just before New Years!
This made me laugh, Jonas wouldn't keep his eyes open, but he did smile!
The last day of our trip we couldn't go to the park, so we went shopping at Downtown Disney! We had just missed the shuttle so Trey paid for us all to ride over in a limo!
Thanks mom and Dad it was lots of fun! And after that trip it may be a few more years till Bo and I start a family! :) J/K
Sunday, January 4, 2009
We're Going to Disneyland!
Posted by Rebecca at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I LOVE THIS POST!! Reading all your comments brought back so many fun memories. Umm, nice photo of me breast feeding though! I have to get copies of some of your pics., you captured a lot of moments that I didn't since I was occupied with Atticus so much. It was great hearing from you, even if it was through the blogging world! You didn't tell the world how Bo saved Jonas. Oh, I was such a wreck. So emotional from just having a baby plus the stress of having "four little ducks" at Disneyland. Love you and miss you!
Looks like you guys had a blast! How fun that all of your family got to go. How have you guys been? Mitch and I are going to Durango on Sat. He actually made reservations somewhere to eat and stay. We would love to come by maybe on sunday?? Let me know. Love your posts!
seriously, I am glad somebody was taking pictures! It was a lot of fun with you guys! You and Bo were good sports being patient with us slow pokes! love ya
I enjoyed seeing those. It has been forever since I have been to Disneyland. It made me wish I was there. I think that is awesome that you all got to go do that together.
Hey Becca! I can totally hear your mom saying, "It was the longest feakin' happiest day of my life!" It made me laugh hard. You look great and glad to keep up on your busy life through your blog. Miss you tons!
I love your pictures. I had a great time seeing your mom and dad when they were here. Markelle too. We miss you guys so much. Cindy's comment cracks me up. In your picture of you and Beau, we all agree that you look like Snow White...Beautiful.
Post a Comment