Friday, October 24, 2008

Loving Twilight!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I saw this on my Aunt's blog and wanted to play! I can't get enough of these books and am pumped for the movie! I was secretly hoping it would say I am most like Alice cuz she's my favorite, but this is probably more accurate.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I cant wait until the movie too! A bunch of us are supposed to go if you want to come down to ftown, you are welcome to come with us.

Markelle said...

so, I am Bella, Apparently. but like you I REALLY wanted to be Alice. I love her...also I will be in Farmington when the movie comes out, so you have to go with me and Amy.

The Shermans said...

Movies are not always as good as the books! At least that is what I heard, since I rarely read books. My wife is really into the books, and I keep telling her to not get her expectations to high. That way if the movie sinks, then you're prepared. If it does awesome, then you just found the next best thing to sliced bread! HAHA